Hey look, actual "unique" questions.
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- 8: Do you have freckles?
- 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
- 13: What about pooped in the woods?
- 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
- 17: What size is your bed?
- 18: What is your Song of the week?
- 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- 23: If you're a girl, bra size? If you're a guy, pants size?
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- 25: What is your favorite food?
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
- 37: Are you lazy?
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- 40: Are you horny?
- 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- 43: Are you stubborn?
- 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
- 45: Ever watch soap operas?
- 46: Are you afraid of heights?
- 47: Do you sing in the car?
- 48: Do you sing in the shower?
- 49: Do you dance in the car?
- 50: Ever used a gun?
- 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53: Is Christmas stressful?
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59: Take a vitamin daily?
- 60: Wear slippers?
- 61: Wear a bath robe?
- 62: What do you wear to bed?
- 63: First concert?
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65: Nike or Adidas?
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- 69: Ever take dance lessons?
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71: Can you curl your tongue?
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74: Own any record albums?
- 75: Own a record player?
- 76: Regularly burn incense?
- 77: Ever been in love?
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79: What was the last concert you saw?
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81: Tea or coffee?
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- 83: Can you swim well?
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85: Are you patient?
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87: Ever won a contest?
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89: Which are better black or green olives?
- 90: Can you knit or crochet?
- 91: Best room for a fireplace?
- 92: Do you want to get married?
- 93: If married, how long have you been married?
- 94: Who was your HS crush?
- 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- 96: Do you have kids?
- 97: Do you want kids?
- 98: Whats your favorite color?
- 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
if you wanna hit on me, you might want do it NOT from fb where I can see the photos of your wife and children
The snow always keeps me awake.
Distance is a weird thing. Makes you feel closer to what you always wanted but never dared to touch. Makes you upset about things that you’d otherwise consider nice. Makes the bitter taste sweet and the sweet even sweeter. It keeps you grounded and bound to your roots more than ever, but free to…
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.